Port Stephens Day Tour - Dolphin Watch, 4WD, Sand Boarding & Australian Reptile Park with Optional Lunch.
Product Code L68S
Experience the excitement of dolphin spotting abroad your cruise accompanied by a visit to the Australian Reptile Park and some fun filled 4WD ride and Sand-Boarding in the dunes Port Stephens Tours take you on an adventure – first stop is the famous Australian Reptile Park where you will see many exciting native wildlife. The highlight of the Port Stephens Day Tour would have to be the Dolphin Watching cruise where it is guaranteed 99% that you will catch a sighting of these gorgeous creatures!
Port Stephens tours also include the option of including a lavish, buffet-style lunch on board the cruise for an extra fee – please enquire with Loksha Tours about this or you are able to add the option while booking your Port Stephens tour from Sydney.
Provided the day encounters favorable weather you will have the awesome chance to sit inside a net for close-up interactions with the dolphins – this would definitely make anyone want to come on a Port Stephens day trip!
If you take the Port Stephens Day Trip from Sydney you also get the extraordinary chance to have an exhilarating 4 wheel drive ride across the Stockton Sand dunes and embrace the challenges and take a shot at riding the dunes as with the Port Stephens tour even giving you a chance to sandboard!
- Drive through Sydney Harbour Bridge.
- Discover Australian Wildlife at Australian Reptile Park, just loaded with unique exhibits and animals
- Enjoy your lunch at the Marina (own expenses) or enjoy sumptuous Buffet Style Lunch on board Dolphin Cruise if you have added the option
- Board on a Cruise for Dolphin Watch with 99% chance of spotting dolphins!
- Enjoy close encounters with the Dolphins by taking a ride on the boom net.
- Be thrilled on-board a 4 Wheel Drive ride along the Stockton Sand Dunes and also get the chance to participate in the exhilarating and fun activity of Sandboarding
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Saturday
Departs: 08:00 AM
Returns: 07:30 PM
Duration: 11.5 Hours
Adults: $149 $129 (Online Booking Sale only)
Children: $84* $74(Online Booking Sale only)
*Children 2-15 years are entitled to the child fare. Children less than 18 years must be accompanied by a person of at least 18 years of age or over
- Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Hawkesbury Ranges
- Australian Reptile Park
- Dolphin Watch Cruise
- Boom Netting
- 4WD ride
- Sand Boarding
- Courtesy Pick Up
- Experienced Driver/Guide
- Informative commentary
- Travel in Air-Conditioned Coach
- Dolphin Cruise
- Australian Reptile Park
- 4WD ride & Sandboarding
Buffet Lunch: $15 (please add at the time of booking)
Group discount is available for travelling 5 or more people together
Private Group Tour:
Minimum of 12 full priced adults are required to pay and 2 weeks notice for the private group tour
Click Here for pick up points
- Please bring your camera
- Dress according to the weather
- Wear hat, sunscreen, sunglasses & comfortable shoes
- Keep umbrella/ raincoat handy