Experience the excitement of dolphin spotting abroad your cruise accompanied by a visit to the Australian Reptile Park and some fun filled 4WD ride and Sand-Boarding in the dunes
Highlights & Inclusions
- Drive through Sydney Harbour Bridge.
- Discover Australian Wildlife at a zoo with a big bite-the Australian Reptile Park, just loaded with unique exhibits and animals
- This tour takes you to a Dolphin Watching Cruise aboard the Majestic Cruise to have sumptuous buffet style lunch first (Optional Extra: $15) and then start for Dolphin Watch which promises a 99% chance of spotting dolphins!
- Enjoy close encounters with the Dolphins by taking a ride on the boom net. Be thrilled on-board a 4 Wheel Drive ride along the Stockton Sand Dunes and also get the chance to participate in the exhilarating and fun activity of Sandboarding
- Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Hawkesbury Ranges
- Australian Reptile Park
- Dolphin Watch Cruise
- Boom Netting-close encounter with dolphins-weather permitting
- 4WD ride
- Lunch on Board Dolphin Cruise (optional extra: $15)
- Courtesy Inner City Location Pick Up
- Experience Driver/Guide
- Detailed Informative commentary
- Travel in Air-Conditioned Coach
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday
Duration: 11.50 hours
Hotel Pick Ups
Hotel drop off on request
Group Discount is available for a group of 5 or more adults
Discount will be automatically calculated at the time of booking
Please check what people are saying about our Port Stephens Tours!
* Kids are 3-12 years old. Children under 3 years are free.
Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusions
Other Important Information:-
We use a coach or a minibus depending on the number of guests.
|Group/Private /Chartered Tour
||Please book direct. Please check 'Specials' to receive discounts. A group of 12 or more people are picked up from any Sydney Metro area for a private tour. We need at least 2 weeks notice to organise a private tour.
|What to bring
||An open mind to enjoy with a smiling face . Please dress according to the weather. In summer, you must bring your hat, sunscreen and sunglasses. Always wear comfortable shoes, umbrella and raincoats are handy if it rains.
|How to Book
||Ring +614 1210 4273 or Book Online Now